Scrivener writing tool for writers
Scrivener is a simple writing tool for writers with a management tool for organizing notes, concepts, research, and whole documents for easy access and reference.
The app is specially designed for writing, organizing, and editing long-form projects such as novels, research papers, television scripts, and plays.
The user interface comes with a typical word processor with advanced file and folder organization, easy note, research, and reference tools.
it also offers templates for screenplays, fiction, and non-fiction manuscripts. After writing a text, the user may export text into multiple document formats and markup languages. A split-screen mode allows you to edit several documents at once.
Scrivener is the best writing and project management tool for academics, autobiographers, biographers, children’s authors, Journalists, Lawyers, Novelists, Poets, screenwriters, students, and translators.
Features of Scrivener writing tool for writers
- Scrivener is a simple writing tool and project management system
- Take a Notes
- Powerful virtual corkboard allows you to rearrange files by dragging-and-dropping virtual index cards
- view research while you write
- track themes using keywords
- Ability to assign multiple keywords to parts of a text and to sort the parts by keyword, hyperlinks between parts of a text, and “snapshots”
- dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text
- store all your files and folder in one centralized place
- Customize the toolbar for easy utilization
- Set writing goals with project and document targets
- View and work on up to four documents at a time
- Easy to import endless research files for reference
- Get focused on composition mode
- Comments, Synopses, and notes
- Make Revisions without Regret
- Organize, Outline, and identify files with ease.
- Compile and format your Manuscript for export